We’ve really embraced the color pink this month. Pink Pinterest boards, pink outfits, even pink cupcakes. So when Wine Wednesday rolled around, we thought why not celebrate with something pink? Things quickly fell into place when we found this pink cocktail recipe made with Chardonnay.
So, today and all month we’ll be making this recipe with our Chardonnay that supports the fight against Breast Cancer. We hope this inspires our hosts to feature this “pink drink” at their Breast Cancer awareness parties this month! It’s pretty, it’s pink, and it stands for so much more!
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen concentrated pink lemonade
- 1 bottle (750ml) ONEHOPE Chardonnay
- 3 cups lemon lime soda (recommended: Sprite)
- 1/2 cup Cognac like Hennessy
In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients and stir. Refrigerate for 1 hour to meld flavors.
Serve chilled in iced tea glasses.
Yields 4 cups.